HSSC Recruitment 2015 for 6874 PGT & 1919 TGT Post – hssc.gov.in | Haryana SSC teacher recruitment 2015 apply online | HSSC PGT & TGT teacher Notification 2015 | Recruitment of 6874 PGT & 1919 TGT Teachers in Haryana By HSSC | HSSC Previous Year Question Paper For PGT & TGT | PGT Previous year Question Paper | TGT Previous Year Question Paper
Recruitment of 6874 PGT & 1919 TGT Teachers in Haryana By HSSC
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment for the 6874 posts of (PGT)‐ H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services) and 1919 posts of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) (Group‐C Services) using the website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e www.hssc.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 21st August 2015 to 21st September 2015; thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. The printed copy of the online application form with necessary certificates must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-cum -interview.
No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the office. Qualifications/ eligibility conditions, age and other documents (except HTET) will be determined with regard to last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e. 21st September 2015 given in the advertisement. The details of the posts are as under
HSSC PGT & TGT teacher Notification 2015
|Post Name||PGT & TGT Teacher|
|No. Of Posts||8394|
|Advertisement No.||4 /2015|
Haryana SSC PGT & TGT Eligibility:–
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of respective subject for the post applied, conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
- Age Limit : 18‐42 years, relaxation as given in special instructions.For working teachers there is a provision for relaxation in upper age .
- Pay Scale : 9300‐34800 (PB-2) with a grade pay of Rs. 4800/‐
HSSC Recruitment 2015 for 6874 PGT Post Details
|Cat. No||Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts|
|9.||PGT Home Science||193|
|11.||PGT Physical Education||18|
|13.||PGT Political Science||424|
Application Fee For Haryana SSC PGT Teacher Post:
|1.||General Category & DESM/DFF of General Category||Rs.500/-|
|2.||Scheduled Castes/Backward Classes/Ex-Service Men/Women/ Special Backward Classes/Economically Backward persons in General Castes Category of Haryana State only||Rs.125/-|
|3.||Physically Handicapped of Haryana State Only||Nil|
The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. available on payment site, after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online.
Apply online for Haryana SSC teacher Recruitment 2015 For 8394 PGT & TGT Posts – www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Recruitment 2015 for 1919 TGT Post Details
|Cat. No||Name of the Post||Grand Total|
|2.||TGT Physical Education||662|
|5.||TGT Home Science||72|
Application Fee For Haryana SSC TGT Teacher Post:
|Sr.No||Category of post||General||SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only|
|Male/Female||Female of Haryana resident only||Male||Female|
|1.||1 to 8||150/-||75/-||35/-||18/-|
|2.||Physically Handicapped / Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||Nil|
The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. available on payment site, after 48 hours of registration of online application form.
DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW /viva
- All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online applications and one set of self attested copies of all these certificates.
- Printed Copy of online application form along with latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the application form.
- Original proof of earlier/fresh fee deposited i.e. e-Challan etc.
Best Of Luck for your Selection !!!
Download HSSC PGT, TGT Exam Previous Year Question Paper
Here you can download HSSC PGT, TGT Previous year question paper for preparation of HSSC final exam.These HSSC Sample paper are very helpful to know about the exam pattern as well as for time management.