BBNL Recruitment for Executive Trainees through GATE 2015 – Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL), is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), set up by the Government of India for the Establishment, Management and Operation of National Optical Fiber Network(NOFN).
BBNL is looking for young engineers who wish to pursue a long-term career in the company predominantly in roles such as Project Planning, Operations, Project Monitoring, Engineering roles in OFC laying, Broadband Network and Transmission Network.
So to BBNL released a recruitment notification for executive trainee. This recruitment process is based on the the score of students in GATE 2015. A cut off list for GATE 2015 Score will be displayed as per their needs.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post. Details for the post of BBNL executive trainee 2015 is given below :-
| Details Of BBNL Recruitment Executive Trainees
|Organisation||Bharat Broadband Network Limited|
|DATES||15 January – 27 February 2015|
BBNL Recruitment for Executive Trainee – Details :
Educational Qualification : Full Time B.E. / B. Tech./ B. Sc. (Engg.) from recognized University / Institute. (Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics).
Eligibility : The candidates who have appeared for the paper of GATE 2015 from the Electronics and Communication (EC), Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) and Electrical Engineering (EE) disciples is applicable for the post .
Age Limit : Min. 21 years and Max. 27 years (Relaxations as per Government Rules)
- For OBC (NCL)candidates : 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 Years
- For PwD candidates : 10 years over and above category relaxation
- J&K Domicile /Ex-Servicemen/Victim of riots : As per Govt. of India Directives
Pay Scale & Selection : Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 16,400 – 40,500/- as Executive Trainee and shall be on probation for a period of 12 months from the date of appointment. On successful completion of probation period they will be re-designated as Assistant Manager.
Important Dates :-
- Online Application commences on : 15th January 2015
- Last Date : 27th February 2014
Selection Process :-
Selection process for the BBNL Executive trainee 2015 is purely on the basis of GATE 2015 Score and interview.
- Marks (out of 100) in the EC/CS/EE paper of GATE 2015 – 75%
- Personal Interview – 25%
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply online. Application window for BBNL shall be open from 15th January 2015 to 27th February 2015. Candidates have to register themselves online at BBNL website with details of their GATE 2015 Application No., GATE 2015 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at www.bbnl.nic.in/content/page/vacancies.php in due course.
Steps to apply for BBNL Recruitment for Executive Trainee 2015 :-
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for GATE 2015 in Electronics & Communication (Code-EC)/Computer Science & Information Technology (Code-CS)/Electrical Engineering (Code EE).
- Online Registration for GATE 2015 has commenced on 1st September 2014.
- For details on GATE 2015, please visit http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/
- A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, important instructions regarding submission of BBNL online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from 12th January 2015.
- Application window for BBNL shall be open from 15th January 2015 to 27th February 2015. Candidates have to register themselves online at BBNL website with details of their GATE 2015 Application No., GATE 2015 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at www.bbnl.nic.in/content/page/vacancies.php
- Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2015 Admit card and Original GATE 2015 Score card for verification at the time of Interview / Joining in BBNL.
- Personal Interview are likely to be conducted in the months of May–June 2015.
|Eligibility Criteria and other Details|
|Click here for applying online|
|Important steps for filling Online Application form|