|CAT 2007 Question Paper pdf||Solution of CAT 2005 Question Paper|
|CAT 2006 Question Paper pdf||Solution of CAT 2005 Question Paper|
|CAT 2005 Question Paper pdf||Solution of CAT 2005 Question Paper|
Reference Books for CAT Exam Preparation
CAT Previous Year Question Papers
Hello Guys, if you are going to apply for Common Admission Test (CAT) exam and searching for Solved CAT Previous Year Question Papers with answers PDF then you are on the right place. We’ve provided you the CAT Sample Question Papers with Solutions on this page. You can also download it in PDF format.
Every Year Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) conduct Common Admission Test for the admissions of well qualified candidates to 13 Indian Institutes of Management and over 150 B-schools. Over 2 lakh applicants applies each year for this exam.
- Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks from the recognized University/Institution.
- 45% marks required for applicants belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD)/Differently Abled (DA) category.
- Applicants who are pursuing final year of Graduation and want to fill application form, the only requirement is that they must clear graduation in same year.
CAT Registration Fee:
|General And NC-OBC Candidates||Rs.1600/-|
|SC/SC/Person With Disability||Rs.800/-|
CAT Admit Card
Steps to download the CAT Admit Card
We are here with the process which can be followed by students to get their exam Hall Ticket easily.
- Applicants need Istly go to the Official site i.e. www.iimcat.ac.in.
- Then click on the CAT Hall Ticket and open the link to download admit card.
- Enter required details as shown there i.e. registration number and date of birth and click on the button “Submit”.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future use.
Download CAT Exam Result
If you have any query related to this topic or required any CAT Study Material, write to us in below comment box.
Best of Luck for your exam and hope it will help you !!!!!