FCI Previous Year Question Papers with answer key for AG, JE & Typist – www.fcijobportal.com | FCI Previous Year Question Papers with answer key for Assistant Grade (AG) Exam | Solved FCI last Year Question Paper for Junior Engineer (JE) Exam | FCI old Papers for Typist
What is FCI ?
The Food Corporation of India was setup by India Government , in order to fulfill following objectives of the Food Policy:
- Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers.
- Distribution of food grains throughout the country for public distribution system.
- Maintaining satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of foodgrains to ensure National Food Security
Since its inception, FCI has played a significant role in India’s success in transforming the crisis management oriented food security into a stable security system. FCI’s Objectives are:
- To provide farmers remunerative prices
- To make food grains available at reasonable prices, particularly to vulnerable section of the society
- To maintain buffer stocks as measure of Food Security
- To intervene in market for price stabilization
FCI Recruitment Notification for JE, AG & Typist
Food Corporation of India (FCI) had successfully finished written exam for Junior Engineer (Civil and Mechanical), Assistant Grade and Typist jobs in North- East and West Zone to fill up 4318 Vacancies in various zones on 12th July, 2015 in Morning and Evening Shifts. Candidates who are successfully completed they all are waiting for FCI Previous Year Question Papers with answer key for AG, JE, and Typist.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Grade, Junior Engineer (CIVIL, Mechanical) and Typist
- Junior Engineer- 88 Posts
- Assistant Grade -2 (Hindi)- 54 Posts
- Typist- 98 Posts
- Assistant Grade -3 (General Accounts, Technical)- 3958 Posts
Date of Written Exam: 12-07-2015
FCI Zone Wise Exam Dates 2015
Every year, FCI conducts written examination for the posts of Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), Assistant Grade III, Management trainees. Eligible Candidates are selected on the basis of performance in written test for their respective posts. So Zone Wise dates of FCI Exam are given Below :-
- FCI North Zone Written Exam Date– 04/10/2015
- FCI South Zone Date: 02/08/2015
- FCI East Zone- 06/09/2015
- FCI West Zone Exam date-12/07/2015
- FCI North –East Zone – 12/07/2015
Download FCI Previous Year Question Papers with answer key for AG, JE & Typist :-
Candidate who have applied for the latest released posts by Food Corporation Of India are looking for the FCI Previous Year Question Papers with answer key for AG, JE & Typist . So here is the each and every detail of the exams organized by FCI . India Government conducts the written exams for various vacant posts every year. So the candidate who have applied for FCI Exams needs a complete information about FCI Exam Syllabus, FCI Exam Pattern, FCI Selection Process and moreover the FCI Model Question Papers with Answers.
Here you can Download Solved FCI previous question papers with answer key Department Wise pdf as per latest exam pattern. So it is always beneficial to take a look at the previous year question paper for the overview of the exam. It also helps to find out your weak points where you need to concentrate. Sometimes questions are repeated next time also thus making you much comfortable if you have practiced the last year papers. Time factor also plays important role which can be utilized by the proper practice of sample papers and model papers.
If candidate have solved these FCI Sample Papers he/she get a good idea of Examination pattern and time management. And also candidate can get an idea of the type of questions which can be asked in the main examination. So the candidate must try to solve these papers to gain more confidence for the main exam and for better score in final Exam.Links to Download FCI Previous Year Question Papers For AG, JE & Typist with answer key are given below :-
Download FCI Admit Card 2015
FCI Exam Eligibility Criteria :-
FCI Answer Key 2015 of JE, AG, and Typist Exam
- First candidates have to visit official website at www.fcijobportal.com
- Select your Zone and Click on Answer key 2015
- Select your Paper code & Exam Shift- Paper Code- A, B, C, D
- Then Click on the Code it will opens a new page
- Check your answer key and download it in PDF format
Best Of Luck For Your Selection and Hope it will help you a lot !!!