AFCAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern
AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST(AFCAT) Exam Pattern: Air Force Common Admission Test entrance test will be of 2 hours duration and contain multiple choice questions on
The AFCAT 2017 paper will consist of four sections:
- General Awareness
- Verbal Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test
Total No. of Questions– 100. Each Question is of 3 marks.
Penalty For Wrong Answers:
For each wrong question, 1 mark will be deducted. If the question is left blank or no answer is marked by the students, there will be no penalty for that question.
AFCAT Exam Pattern
|Marks for each Correct Answer||3|
|Negative Marks for Incorrect Answer||-1|
|Marks for questions is not attempted||Nil|
|Total Time for Exam (in minutes)||120|
|Exam Type||Objective Test|
|Question Type||Multiple choice|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning & Military Aptitude||35(approximately)||105(approximately)|
|General Awareness||20(approximately)||60 (approximately)|
AFCAT Exam Syllabus- The section wise exam syllabus is being described below-
- General Awareness- History of World & India, Geography of India, Sports news (current & historical), Political aspects, economic issues, social world, Art & culture, current affairs of local & international level
- Verbal Ability-Comprehension Passages and questions based on the passage, error detection & correction, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, vocabulary based questions, simple English based questions
- Numerical Ability- Questions based on mathematical aspects such as Decimal Fractions, Simplification, Averages, Profit & loss, Percentages, Ratio & proportion, Simple Interest, probability, permutation & combinations, statistics, discounts
- Reasoning & Military General Aptitude- Questions based on Verbal Skills & Spatial Ability so as to check the skills of a candidate. Verbal & Non- Verbal reasoning questions are being asked such as missing patterns, odd man series, logical sequencing, pattern matching, figure classification, venn diagrams
AFCAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus is the should be known to students to prepare for the exam. Air Force Common Admission Test is the paramount and career oriented exam. AFCAT detailed syllabus for the exam is given according to which the candidates can prepare.
Change of Interview Dates: Request for change of SSB interview date should be avoided.
Medical Examination will be conducted at AFCME, New Delhi or IAM Bengaluru-based on the recommendations at AFSB
|AFCAT Exam Important Links|
|AFCAT Question Papers||AFCAT Preparation Best Books|
|AFCAT Preparation Tips||AFCAT Sample Papers|
|AFCAT Full Eligibility Details||AFCAT Study Material|