Latest UPSC SCRA Exam Pattern – upsc.gov.in | UPSC SCRA Examination Scheme | UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentices Scheme of Examination | Latest SCRA Exam Pattern
Scheme of UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) Exam
A competitive examination for recruitment of candidates as Special Class Apprentices in Mechanical Department of Indian Railways is held by the Union Public Service Commission in accordance with the Rules published by the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board).
After knowing abut the UPSC SCRA Exam Syllabus, Students wants to know about the UPSC SCRA Exam Pattern. Surely it may helps to know about the weightage of the subjects and for time management also. So here is the complete details about the UPSC SCRA Exam Pattern :-
Latest UPSC SCRA Exam Pattern
UPSC SCRA Exam Pattern helps you in time management and to prepare for the subjects in a better way which surely helps you in final preliminary exam.The Examination shall be conducted according to the following plan.
Part I: Written Examination carrying a maximum of 600 marks in the subjects as shown below.
The UPSC SCRA Exam consists of three papers – PAPER – I, Paper – II & Paper – III. Each Paper has equal marks and time.
The subjects of the Written Examination under Part I, Part II & Part III and the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject/ paper shall be as follows:
Marks for each Paper – 200
Time for each Paper – 2 hours
Part II: Personality Test carrying a maximum of 200 marks in respect of only those candidates who are declared qualified on the results of Written Examination.
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of Objective (Multiple Choice Answer) Type questions only. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) will be set in English only.
- In the question papers, wherever required, SI units will be used.
- Question Papers will be approximately of the Intermediate standard.
- Candidates must write the answers in their own hand. In no circumstances, will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write the answers for them. Blind candidates will, however, be allowed to write the examination with the help of a scribe.
- An extra time of 20 minutes for each paper will be permitted to the blind candidates for papers (Objective type) of duration two hours each.
- The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
You may also like to download UPSC SCRA Exam Previous year question paper with answer key. Since then, the few admission seats for one of the country’s first engineering college have always been hotly contested.
Thus UPSC SCRA Exam Previous Year Question Paper with answer key can definitely be very productive for the students because it helps in knowing about the pattern as well as the kind of questions that can be asked.
Best Of Luck for Your Selection and Hope UPSC SCRA Exam Pattern helps you a lot !!!!